Monday, December 05, 2005

QOTD: significant

question of the day: what does your "significant other" do for work?

My husband is a corporate trainer.

Something I barely remember and can hardly pronounce. But it pays her enough so that she can afford to keep me!

genetically duplicates the DNA structure of asparagus, so that all asparagus would grow to the same girth and length, giving asparagus a much more pleasant presentation in the world's supermarket vegetable business.

Takes care of our daughter but she will start working for a school in Italy as a US sales rep in February.

he sends out the question of the day

I'm not sure but she just took a job making more than me so I'm ready to quit this place, stay home, and eat bon-bons all day.

Oh you mean my sister, she works at WalMart as a Cashier she looks hot in that blue smiley faced outfit

my ex worked at the same company as me in tech support.

research analyst for dow jones - how boring!

Office manager for a corporate event planning company. Sounds impressive, but is mostly administrative assistant-type work.

Lawyer

He is a writer/editor at Bloomberg in Princeton.

event coordinator

SHe worked with hadicapped people

I don't have a "significant other," but the chick I'm dating just left a high-paying banking job in NY to go back for her Master's in Social Work. Your guess is as good as mine...

Send QOTD's every day

my ex was a receptionist for an art gallery

haha he's a systems administrator and runs a computer network for the Army.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home