Thursday, December 01, 2005

QOTD: theme song

question of the day: what is your "theme song", the song that best describes your life right now?

Bethoven's 5th

beat it

NIN - Every Day is Exactly the Same

Matchbox Romance - Promise. oh...and the theme song for Shaft

"Happy Holidays, You Bastard" - Blink-182

"My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas :-) haha

"basket case" - green day or "i even drive like a jerk" - bluetip, and there's always "i like food" - the descendents

"Sounds of Silence" would be good a theme right now :-)

Jimi Hendrix, Manic Depression....I know what i want....but i just don't know....how to...go about...getting it.

green acres

My personal theme song changes often, but my current theme song is the new INXS song Pretty Vegas. It is pretty jammin' and I'll admit it, I watched RockStarINXS religiously. I also happen to be planning a big party weekend in Vegas, so I have Vegas on the brain.

Pressure by Billy Joel

Lets fly lets fly away - Sinatra

One little, two little, three little Indians
Four little, five little, six little Indians
Seven little, eight little, nine little Indians
Ten little Indian boys.

Ten little, nine little, eight little Indians
Seven little, six little, five little Indians
Four little, three little, two little Indians
One little Indian boy.

No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn

L'il Kim - Put Ya Lighters Up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home